Welcome to "A New Teacher's Testimony" - SOLSC - #SOL21

#SOL21

Welcome to my slice of life 2021 story challenge! I am a first-time slicer, but not a first-time blogger. I have enjoyed blogging throughout my undergraduate career and even in my childhood. I sprinkle writing into each of my lessons as a K-6 Learning Behavior Specialist and I am thrilled to share my experiences. I hope you enjoy this journey with me, a 31-day writing challenge that begins on March 1st! Welcome to a New Teacher's Testimony! 
 

Comments

Stacey Shubitz said…
Hi there! I'm delighted you're going to be joining us next month as a first-year teacher. How exciting!
When you leave the link to your slice of life stories each day in March (over at Two Writing Teachers) be sure to leave the permalink to your post along with the teaser. For instance, the permalink for your slice today is https://anewteacherstestimony.blogspot.com/2021/02/welcome-to-new-teachers-testimony-solsc.html. (I updated it over on Two Writing Teachers for you.) Thanks!
Britt Decker said…
It's my first time slicing for the month of March, too! Yay - excited to blog next month :)
Glenda Funk said…
Welcome to the SOL community. I’ll watch for your posts in March. I’m impressed you can find time for the challenge as a first-year teacher. May I suggest turning off captcha? During March we’re all carving out time to blog snd comment. You’ll likely get more comments w/out the captcha.
Welcome To Slice of Life! I have been blogging for four years which started this week all those years ago, right before the March SOL Challenge in 2017. My blogging has continued almost every day since with over 1300 posts to date! I have been heavily involved in k-12 education in a variety of roles. I look forward to hearing about your new teacher experiences!
Anonymous said…
Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I apologize if you are having any issues with captcha. I have turned it off, but if you are viewing my blog from a different website/browser then I believe you will still see it. I appreciate all of your comments, I am excited to share my journey as a Special Education Teacher with you! - Gail

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts - "A New Teacher's Testimony" - 23 Days Until School's Out!

Day 23 - "I See You" - SOLSC

Day 22 - "Only 4 Days Until Spring Break!" - SOLSC