Day 11 - "Thankful Thursday" - SOLSC

#SOL21

Somebody told me that I pour my heart and soul into my posts. Maybe I divulge too much, but that is me, a pretty passionate, empathetic, and emotional gal. I wear my heart on my sleeve and maybe I am too quick to share my feelings and open up my heart, but I can't change who I am. I might have scared off some readers by my bold statements and in-your-face emotions. Yet, every day I walk around like a vivid flash of lightning. I feel everything pretty deeply. Just like with the things I am passionate about, I can't hide how I feel or who I am. I did that for way too long. 

In honor of openness and passion, today I wanted to share with you something else that I love - a good list! 

So in honor of thankful Thursday, I am sharing a list of things I am thankful for: in no particular order. 
  • Flair Pens
  • Whiteboards
  • Iced Coffee
  • Jelly Beans
  • Post-Its
  • Poncherillo
  • My Parents
  • My Brother and his unwavering faith in his sisters.
  • My Niece and Nephew
  • My Car - I LOVE my Juke. I've had two! 
  • Music, because without music my life wouldn't be complete.
  • My Students
  • My Student teaching placements and my supervising teachers, they taught me so much.
  • My undergrad experience, and how my teachers and supervisors were amazing! 
  • Water
  • Food, another true joy of my life.
  • My Health
  • My Radio Career
  • My Teaching Career
  • My acceptance into Grad School! 
  • My third-grade counterparts: (Who may or may not have totally left me a completely thoughtful congrats on getting into grad school gift that had me crying like a baby this afternoon, wow.) (It also came with FLAIR PENS!) Again, Wow.
  • Life - It has presented so many blessings, that I have to stop and thank God for taking care of me and sending people into my life that truly fill my heart and soul with so much joy. 
 Until next time, I leave you with a quote about life, for which I am, thankful. 


*GB

Comments

Anonymous said…
Radio career??? You have piqued my curiosity.

I hope you have some stories from this part of your life that you will share this month.
Lainie Levin said…
What a wonderful list here. Like you, I may or may not have had folks tell me I put a LOT into EVERYTHING. And like you, I often call upon gratitude when the time needs it. I'm also with Adrienne. I hope you share some radio stories soon!
Kristy L said…
Love this list and your willingness to share boldly! If you can’t share here, then where??
Anonymous said…
Love the list. This post is excellent reminder of the good things in life, all the little things add up to be a lot!

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts - "A New Teacher's Testimony" - 23 Days Until School's Out!

Day 23 - "I See You" - SOLSC

Day 22 - "Only 4 Days Until Spring Break!" - SOLSC