Day 23 - "I See You" - SOLSC

#SOL21

Even when our class isn't called for the school drill, I see you.

Even when the lunch staff forgets to bring you your lunch and you miss half of it, I see you.

Even when you aren't invited to the class because of numbers and social distancing, I see you.

Even when you are forgotten to be called down for specials classes, I see you. 

Even if nobody cares to see you, I will forever see you.


Until next time,

*GB

Comments

Anonymous said…
I found your post kind and powerful. It's a great statement for us as teachers.
I found your post kind and powerful. It's a great statement for us as teachers.
Adrienne G. said…
Your simple text speaks volumes.
Christina said…
I had to read your post a couple of times to truly let the meaning sit in my head and heart. It is a beautiful message.
Vanessa Vaile said…

This reminds of our graduate advisors advice on grading my first year as a TA: "when in doubt, always err toward generosity"
eddie said…
LOVE IT. I had a talk with two little girls today with a strikingly similar theme. I have no idea if they landed with the impact that I intended but I am glad I spoke with them anyways. Thank you for sharing this!
Lainie Levin said…
Because isn't that what our kids want from us? To be seen, to be acknowledged, to know that there is another human who recognizes us for who we are and what we have to offer? Yes. Beautiful sentiment.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts - "A New Teacher's Testimony" - 23 Days Until School's Out!

Day 22 - "Only 4 Days Until Spring Break!" - SOLSC