Day 25 - "Schedule Fairy Where Are You?" - SOLSC
![]() |
| #SOL21 |
Schedule fairy where are you? Can you help this new teacher, please? I was up until ten, I have no magic pen, and my new schedule is nowhere near finished!
Yeesh, between two meltdowns today (one remote) and one in-person, and a schedule that just won't quit, this new teacher is TIRED. I worked on this schedule all last night, but is it finished? Nope. I'm wondering if there is a schedule fairy out there that could wave a magic wand and poof! My groups would magically be placed, my assistants would know where they were going, and the new magical schedule would scurry its way over and magically land in my principal's inbox. I foresee a spring break full of fun in my future, full of schedules, groups, and minutes, oh my.
Schedule fairy where are you? I only have writing, phonics, and reading groups to place for my two students in two different classes. It's easy you can do it! Oh wait, I still have to figure out all of the in-person groupings for my own class of two. Oh, schedule fairy where are you?
Well, maybe at least the invisible schedule fairy could bring me some jelly beans. A new teacher does enjoy candy when she is stressed, especially at this time of year.
A week of work is ahead for me, I think it is my destiny unless the schedule fairy can find me. Oh, schedule fairy where are you?
Until next time...
*GB

Comments
In the meantime, I guess (sigh) it'll be up to us...