Random Thoughts - "A New Teacher's Testimony" - 23 Days Until School's Out!
The blog challenge might be over, but I find that I miss writing. I miss expressing my new teacher's testimony and today I felt compelled to write. We had bees, state testing, and a room-clearing all in one day. I am "abuzz" with grad school work, meetings, and thoughts of where my new journey in education will go. My mind is full of thoughts, so many thoughts. When will I no longer be considered a "new teacher?" What will my classroom look like next year? Will I have one? Where will this journey take me? So, many, thoughts..... This new teacher misses sharing her thoughts with you, so today on a Tuesday. Here I am. One new teacher on a journey all her own. One more IEP to write, and 23 days until school is out..... Oh, the thoughts, so many thoughts. Until next time...my final thought of the day. *GB


Comments