Day 30 - "Feeling All The Feels" - SOLSC

 

#SOL21

The morning rushed by without noticing my attempts to slow it. Enjoying the morning coffee from the balcony I couldn't help feeling a sickening sadness that this wouldn't be my view tomorrow. 

Memories were made in a day that won't ever be forgotten. The utter bliss of rest, relaxation, and two days of no schedules or plans. I can't help but feeling a sickening sadness that this is the end. 

Busy days set to start, spring break memories will never part, and forever will remain in my heart.
Have I made the right decisions? Will I regret my choices? Today I am feeling all the feels. 

Feels of what is to come, feels of what have I done, I'm feeling all the feels. Wishing I could be back by the lake, not here thinking I've made a terrible mistake, today I feel all the feels.

What will the future hold? Yours truly certainly doesn't know. Today I'm feeling all the feels. I wish that I could rewind time, maybe I would change my mind, oh I certainly am feeling all the feels. 

A sickening sadness has overtaken me, of missed views and crushed opportunities. Maybe it won't be too late, you see tomorrow might just change my fate, I'm feeling all the feels.

Until next time...
*GB


Comments

Anonymous said…
It never feels long enough, does it. You did a wonderful job showing the many ways a person can feel in a particular moment of time and space. As Whitman said

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

You, too, contain multitudes.
Lainie Levin said…
You convey so many emotions - as would follow with feeling "all the feels." It seems like that's become native to our emotional landscape lately - so many things, all at the same time. Beautiful post.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts - "A New Teacher's Testimony" - 23 Days Until School's Out!

Day 23 - "I See You" - SOLSC

Day 22 - "Only 4 Days Until Spring Break!" - SOLSC